Monday, February 28, 2011

Information/Readings for Wednesday

I apologize for not being in class today, guys.  Here is some important news and some readings for Wednesday.

I am in my office tonight (Monday) until 6 or 6:30.  I'll be back in the morning by 7:30 and will be in the building until almost 12:30 pm Tuesday.  You are VERY welcome (encouraged even) to come by and get midterms from me in my office.  If you want to do that, you are also encouraged to email me and let me know that you are coming so that I can pull papers for you. 

We'll discuss Wollstonecraft Wednesday.  You can read Wordsworth over the weekend.  But I would like you to read the following Blake poems for Wednesday.

The Lamb
The Tygre
The Chimney Sweeper (both versions--there are two)
Holy Thursday (both versions--there are two)
Nurse's Song (both versions--there are two)

These are from Songs of Innocence and Songs of Experience.  You can find all of them here

Please, please email me if you have any questions or concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment